Saturday, May 16, 2009

What a beautiful Saturday

What a nice Saturday.... Finally no rain, and could actually enjoy going outside. Although something wierd happend...a Earthquake...hmm that just doesn't sound right in Va.. But we did ..around 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning alot of people shook out their beds.. My family did not feel it happening, everyone sound asleep..FOR ONCE! Anyway, back onto the day.. I did enjoy a great lunch with one of my friends, and we ended up going shopping for a bit. And she stayed over for dinner. But going out shopping was nice. I did buy all four babies a new play toy.. Can not resist when I go out..(Hey..what can I say..its a weak point) but they all seemed to enjoy it.

I know it's bath time tomorrow at our house! and all four hounds are getting a nice scrub down! (will post pictures of this great moment!) I know they love getting in the big shower and getting nice and squeaky clean..

Well until tomorrow GOOD NIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment