Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally the Weekend

Finally Friday arrived.. But let me tell you I was not ready for Friday like I was hoping... It started Thursday night with ..you guessed it. STORMS.. And poor little Tar-bear.. She spazzes out when storms hit here. She paced upstairs back and forth, but once the thunder would BOOM, she barked like she was trying to attack it. So she came downstairs.. Which...was a even bigger mistake... She curle dup with me for about..a minute or two. Then she paced even more.. To make a long night short.. I didn't get to go to sleep till about 3:00..It wouldn't have been bad if it was a weekend following but ...I had to get up at 6:15 and get ready for work... So it felt like a long dragging day. But this evening has been really quiet, with no rain so far..But they are calling for more yucky Weather for tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment